Thursday, March 10, 2011
5:52 PM | Posted by Jessica Haley | | Edit Post
Today's shoes are inspired by the photo above. I don't know what it is about it, but it always seemed striking to me. Similar, today's shoes have a lovely, striking shade of blue and are made from reclaimed vintage teal velvet.
They are so soft and fairly simple in design, but the color makes them eye-catching. They would be perfect with an all white little dress, maybe something with some crocheted detail, like this dress by Gap.
Here are some more lovely teal-y blues for you... an interesting colorful mix of blue stamps
a fun, retro little dress by Tulle...
and a lovely beaded necklace by Basil and Lola.
And I love this striking portrait, also in keeping with theme of teal...
The shoes are called Everleigh, there are one pair available here.
Browse by Topic
- Design a Day - Day 29 (the Color Denim)
- Design a Day - Day 28 (Spring Boots)
- Tell a Friend Tuesday is Back!
- Crafty Projects for the Home
- Design a Day - Day 27 (Cork!)
- Design a Day - Day 26 (Pink Polka Dot)
- Design a Day - Day 25 (Aqua and Persimmon)
- A Very Special Thank You!
- Design a Day - Day 24 (Seaglass Ballets)
- Design a Day - Day 23 (For Japan)
- Design a Day - Day 22 (Kodachrome)
- Design a Day - Day 21 (White)
- Design a Day - Day 20 (Silver)
- Design a Day - Day 19 (Baby Blues)
- Design a Day - Day 18 (Blush Sparkle)
- Design a Day - Day 17 (Inspired by Color)
- Design a Day - Day 16 (Slouch Boots)
- Just a Reminder....
- Design a Day - Day 15 (Vintage Cherry)
- Design a Day - Day 14 (Mila)
- Design a Day - Day 13 (pink and buckles)
- ▼ March (22)
- ► 2010 (126)
- ► 2009 (126)
Places I go to shop, say hello, or be inspired
- 1001 free fonts
- amy butler
- andrea hallett photography
- brooch the subject
- creature comforts
- dear lillie
- denise bovee photography
- designers guild
- eden's bouquet
- homeshade photography
- lola b
- mod cloth
- mom 4 life
- my storey
- pioneer woman photography
- show and tell
- stephanie williams
- z gallery